Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Been pretty busy...

Well our weekend work is done and Jay is home painting his truck. Blake has been having fun outside on his 4 wheeler and I have been bathing goats and pulling the cashmere type fibers from the old grandma goat. It's so hot out there and I feel bad for her to still have to carry around her cashmere sweater around in the heat of the day. I went to the gym this morning and got a good workout. I think I burned 456 calories....I dont remember really. They moved over the weekend so I got to workout in the brand new place they got! So nice! Well I have to be at Bunco at 7 so I better get things finished here so I can be there on time. Hope I win some money tonight even if I get my money back plus a dollar Ill be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tori!
    Love your blog. Your kids are so cute! You are welcome to visit our blog: http://idahomayos.blogspot.com/
    Stacy Mayo

    ReplyDelete